Early Bird (through July 31, 2018): $175
Regular Rate: $225
Save the Date!
Mark your calendars! The 17th annual Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing Conference will take place September 13-14, 2018, at Portland State University in downtown Portland, Oregon. Look for registration opening in April.
Our Keynote speaker this year will be Trevor A. Dawes, Vice Provost for Libraries and Museums and May Morris University Librarian at the University of Delaware.
The NWILL Conference Program Committee invites proposals for lightning rounds (7 minutes) and regular sessions (45 minutes) of interest to interlibrary loan and resource sharing practitioners.
The following topics are of interest to the Program Committee, but we welcome proposals on other topics as well:
- Managing your ILL statistics
- Sustainable ILL and green practices
- Coping with fewer resources
- ILL for public libraries
- Succession planning
- Libraries without books, what does it mean for ILL??
- Keeping track of licensing of e-content for ILL
- Training staff and students
- Copyright and licensing
- Marketing ILL services
- Improving the user experience
Submit your proposal using our Session Proposal Form. Submission Deadline: March 8, 2018.