Reminder: Call for Session Proposals
dketchum - Tue, 2017-01-24 14:02
The NWILL Conference Program Committee invites proposals for lightning rounds (7 minutes) and regular sessions (45 minutes) of interest to interlibrary loan and resource sharing practitioners.
The following topics are of interest to the Program Committee, but we welcome proposals on other topics as well:
- Managing your ILL statistics & taking statistics to the next level
- Sustainable ILL & green practices
- Coping with fewer resources
- ILL for public libraries
- Succession planning, ILL department management
- Libraries without books, what does it mean for ILL??
- Keeping track of licensing of e-content for ILL
- Training staff and students
- Copyright, fair use, licensing, and open access in relation to resource sharing
- Best practices for ILL records management & policy creation
Submit your proposal using our Session Proposal Form. Deadline: February 27, 2017.