PCC Wireless Connection
Please read through the following instructions for connecting to wireless services at PCC while at the NWILL Conference.
- PCC wireless service for Windows computers requires a certificate to be downloaded to your computer. Windows users should take a moment to download this file and install it on your computer in advance.
- Android-, Surface-, and iOS-based devices do not require this certificate.
- Once on campus, connect to PCC-WiFi and use the following credentials: User Name=NWILL ; Password=NWILL
- Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions for connecting to wireless with various operating systems.
- The PCC Computer Help Desk welcomes your call for assistance with installing the Windows certificate and/or using wireless on campus. They are open 7am - 8pm Monday through Thursday, and 8am-5pm Friday & Saturday. Please call 971.722.4400 for assistance.